We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
1. Personal details provided by you to Wilderness Treatment through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. However, Wilderness Treatment may communicate with you again with other information that is complementary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further Wilderness Treatment communications.
4. On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Wilderness Treatment communications, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How Wilderness Treatment uses the information you provide…
Wilderness Treatment may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Wilderness Treatment generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on the Wilderness Treatment website;
- help Wilderness Treatment manage and enhance its services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Wilderness Treatment website in which Wilderness Treatment believes you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and 'e-newsletters' from Wilderness Treatment.
If you wish to opt out of our communication…
It is not in Wilderness Treatment's interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact info@WildernessTreatment.org.au
-- goto top --